Economics Training Coordinator
Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a small business leader in economic consulting and data science services. We have a talented, yet down to earth team of developers, data scientists, and management. We are relentless optimizers, always pushing our massive databases to their limits to use data in new and unique ways. Our client base is a diverse group of public and private entities looking to optimally apply economics data in a wide variety of circumstances.
Chmura's Cleveland office is in the Playhouse Square district, and we currently have an opportunity for an Economics Training Coordinator. This position will provide online training and support to our new and existing clients.
- Provide training (via online webinars) to new and existing clients on JobsEQ and related tools (economic data and labor market analysis accessible via a software platform)
- Contribute to and help coordinate live support
- Maintain and create written documentation, video tutorials, and other electronic training instructional materials
- Research and stay abreast of client challenges in the field
- Provide additional customer support activities as needed, including but not limited to license set-up and technical support
- BS/BA degree in Economics or related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for continuous learning
- Comfortable with data and technology
- Work experience in applied economics, including consulting, economic development, higher education, workforce development, or site selection
- Teaching or training experience
- Experience with JobsEQ.
How to Apply:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not able to provide sponsorship currently.
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.